Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dear S:

I wanted to write to you and thank you for your for being a constant source of amusement for me here in my cubicle. I would ask though that you please speak up a little when you are berating the IT guys so that I won't have to strain to hear you. I am sure I look funny all leaning over my desk with my ear pressed up against the partition. You dissatisfaction with absolutely everything makes me smile though, it really does.

But, moving on. Do you really expect that the new computer software will do everything exactly as you think it should? Sometimes it takes 3 mouse clicks to get where you are going and there is nothing that can be done about it. I mean come on, is 3 mouse clicks really that unreasonable? Do you realize that you spend on average about 4 hours out of an 8 hour work day attempting to figure out how to get you computer to do what you think it should do. Everyone else's computers work the same way yours does and no one else is complaining or having issues. Although I do find it amusing that you think you are the step child who had been stuck with the 2ND rate computer I am saying that you are not. Our computers are not second rate, you are just an idiot.

Sincerely,
K

No comments: