Thursday, November 8, 2007

No matter how rich you become, how famous or powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather. - Michael Pritchard

John is still sick and I'm glad it is almost Friday. I am so very tired today. I didn't sleep very well last night. John was snoring so LOUDLY that it was even too loud out on the couch so I had to go in Samantha's room.

John stayed home from work again today but he did want to get out of the house for a bit so I picked him up on my way to get Samantha from school. Then when we got home I got on the couch and stayed there for the rest of the day.

This evening John and Samantha played Battleship. I think it's so cute how Samantha knows all the names of the ships. She said she is going to take her Life game to school tomorrow for Fantastic Friday. Tomorrow they are going to play games the kids bring in from home.

No comments: