Monday, March 9, 2009

Special Flip Flops and Twilight...

Do you ever say a really common word so many times that it starts to sound funny to you? Ok, say the word special 20 times... it sounds funny doesn't it!

It has been so warm here that Samantha wore flip flops to school on Friday with capri pants! I went running on Thursday and just about died because I am so out of shape. I was only able to go two miles. My mind wanted to go further but my stupid 40 year old body said no.

Several of the girls in Samantha's class are reading "Twilight" so she had me get it for her. I decided to read it while Samantha finished a Molly Moon book and I am totally addicted! It was an awesome book and I can't wait to start the second one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well out out of shape or not, good for you getting out there. I am sooo jealous flip flops, I could cry!!

Heidi said...

Woo hoo flip flops! I can't wait for Spring.
I love the Twilight series too. The first and the last are my favorites.