Friday, August 28, 2009

First Week of School

Samantha successfully completed her first week of 5th grade and she seems to be loving it... for this I am truly thankful. She brought home an assignment this week where she was to tell her teacher all about herself through answering a series of questions... they were great questions like what kinds of things does she like and dislike. It was awesome because I learned a bit about my kid! I knew she liked a quiet atmosphere but I didn't know she is happiest reading in her room... She also wrote that her role model is her dad and that her worst habit is that she picks at pencil erasers! And, she wants to be a famous artist one day and that compared to other families hers is really cool. How did I get so blessed with the best kid ever!

No comments: