Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Snowing

Everything is so pretty and magical when it snows. I love snow. This morning the ground was sprinkled with a light dusting of snow but now it is falling in big beautiful flakes that you can catch and feel melt on your tongue.

So, Saturday Samantha and I went in to the other Honda place to have the other guy look at my cracked windshield. I love this other Honda place... not only are they super nice but they have no problem fixing my windshield...Chris, guy at other Honda place, also washed my Element and sat Samantha up on the counter and put a band aide on her foot where she had a blister... so nice these other Honda guys... While I was there this guy was wandering around. We had exchanged pleasantries and I asked Chris what he did. Chris said he didn't work there, he is just a guy who loves them and every so often stops in to say hi and bring them donuts... Needless to say, the next time I have to deal with a Honda dealership it will be them, they are great...

After Honda Samantha and I went to the thrift store. She found 2 tee shites with sayings... I am pretty particular about the sayings on her clothes but these were okay: "I have a bad case of the Mondays" and "Be careful, I had a bowl of cranky this morning"... On several past thrift store outings Samantha has found some old Garfield books... She loves him so the whole Monday thing is even better to her since Garfield hates Mondays.

The rest of the weekend we did absolutely NOTHING... It was divine... I got all caught up on the shows I had DVR'd and Samantha mostly played on the computer... John was off on Sunday and he finds it really boring when we hang around doing nothing...

No comments: