Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Misc. Happenings

I almost killed my nephew yesterday... I stopped at the craft store after work to get some things for Samantha to make her Valentines... As I was getting out of the car I saw a figure crouched down toward the back of my car... A second later the figure jumped at me and said, BOO... Ok, so I am the one who almost died from a heart attack... It was only Kyle but I diddn't realize that until after my heart hat exploded out of my chest and was flopping around in the parking lot... I was still shaking when I got inside the store when they had an announcement saying that they are required to test their emergency alarm thing of some sort and for customers not to be alarmed by the subsequent alarm... The alarm was so loud and lasted for what seemed forever making it difficult to calm down from my parking lot experience... Oh my...

This morning Samantha and I were giggling over how she used to call it: Valemeimes Day... She makes me smile!

I had several other things that I wanted to write about but can't recall them now... oh well...And, for some reason spell check is not working so I apoligize for the many spelling errors I know I made...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I can relate to the being scared thing and wanting to kill someone, I HATE being scared. No spell check, it's a bummer and we are all feeling it!!