Thursday, January 15, 2009

Samantha had a snow day today and she came to work with me. I was so proud of her for keeping busy and quiet for so long because I was really busy today. Lynn had some files that she needed help organizing so here is Samantha helping.

Last night was Samantha's first art class at Wagnall's. She really loved it and I am so proud of how well she did. My baby drew this monkey! I sat and read last night while she had class and every now and then I'd look over to see what she was doing. I really enjoyed watching her interact with Teresa, her instructor. She is great and I think Samantha really took to her. Tara's older brother is in the art class to and it was cute to watch them sit right next to each other and not say a word.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the monkey, Sam did a great job. You should be very proud of her helping out at your work!!

nikkicrumpet said...

How fun for her to get to come to work with you. And she did a marvelous job on that picture!! Looks like she's found one of her talents!