Thursday, March 27, 2008

We went to Eden for Easter... John went with us too and we all had a wonderful time... Above is Samantha and BaBa reading...

Samantha and MaMa played the piano... It is great how much Samantha remembers from visit ti visit.... Dad said he would buy us a piano... I wish we could take him up on that but we have nowhere to put it... I have thought about this at great length but there is really nowhere one would fit... So, I love everything about our tiny house except for the lack of space for a piano!

Samantha had a great time sledding... I took the first run with her and we almost went in the creek! Dad said he'd never seen anyone go that far... I know I sure never have! The snow was a little icy though... So, Samantha was only allowed to go down the front hill with an adult... She could go down the side hill by herself but she didn't care for the side hill... She said it was too difficult to avoid the dog poop...
BaBa pulled Samantha around in the sled like he used to do when I was little...


Above is the view from the creek looking up toward the garages...

Off in the distance are BaBa and Samantha...

Here is Samantha and Ba Ba skipping rocks in the creek... John had fun throwing rocks and skipping them too...

I loved this tree... when I was younger I would have tried to climb it... no I am just satisfied to take it's picture...

Samantha had something in her eye and BaBa was trying to scare her...



I thought I would take another run down the hill... I hadn't brought any socks and had to borrow some from mom...


BaBa went down the hill with me... We tried to get Samantha to go too but she wouldn't... I think she knew BaBa would try to dump us or some such thing...


Yeah, we made it without going in the creek!













No comments: