Monday, April 28, 2008

Oops...

I guess it would help if I told you what my husband's blog site was... sorry, having a blond moment... Today is just a whole blond day. I tried to email a show contact at work and 3 times the email got returned to me because I had typed it in wrong. Then Ron told me several times what day he wanted to fly back from the California show but I kept on asking him: What day was that again? Then I went to the grocery after work and almost forgot to go pick Samantha up from school... and on the way home from school I had planned to go by the dry cleaners but totally forgot that as well... I am going to go take a bubble bath and then go to bed... tomorrow will be better.

Here is hubby's blog: http://uslawman.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hiya Kate, I just posted over on hubby's blog so he knows he's got another fan out there. Looking forward to him telling us about his daily life as a police officer. It's important to be able to gripe, vent and just get it all out. People need to understand like he said "police officers are people too"

:) Jess