Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!









Wow, I can't believe my baby is 10 years old today! Every year I call her at exactly 11:55am, the exact time she was born. Today she was out for a special day with Daddy. This morning I had gone and picked up Tara as a surprise. Samantha was in the big bed, John had her close her eyes and when she opened them there was Tara. She was so surprised. John took the girls out to breakfast at Bob Evans. Then they went to Magic Mountain where they played putt putt golf and other various games. Next it was on to the theater to see "Kung Fu Panda". Then came shopping at Justice to spend her birthday money from Grandpa & Lita and then to lunch at Max & Ermas. When I left work I met them at Justice. They were so cute in the fitting room trying clothes on! And when we came home there was a box and an envelope waiting from MaMa and BaBa with season tickets to the Children's Theater and some clothes that MaMa picked out. I think Samantha had a good birthday!

No comments: