Friday, June 20, 2008

I love summer...

It's about 8pm and I am sitting out on the deck. It's a beautiful evening, there are birds singing and I can hear the sound of the neighborhood. John is making a "wheel of wow" for Samantha's Webkinz birthday party tomorrow and Samantha is watching the new Disney movie, "Camp Rock". We just got back from going in to town. They had music in the park tonight, a swing band that was really good. We went to Miss Marcie's Sweet Shop and walked around. Samantha saw some of our friends and we saw some of ours. It was a lovely evening.

I finally got some basil that I planted in a pretty pot on the deck. Tammy gave me a couple of ceramic pots that John drilled holes in the bottom of for me. Now I have the urge to make spaghetti sauce so that I can use my basil...

No comments: