Monday, September 1, 2008

A visit to the police station...

Hannah, Samantha's friend across the street was out playing so we invited her along to go take John his dinner. Hannah had never been to the station so we gave her a tour... when we got to the radio room I told her what a dispatcher does and about that time the phone rang and Billie, the dispatcher said: "911 what is your emergency?" Hannah's eyes got really big and she said: "this is the best day of my life!"


John let the girls play in the car. Hannah liked working the lights and sirens...


Then John handcuffed Hannah... We threatened to leaver her in the cuffs and she said: "No Elvis, you can't do that!" I love how she calls John Elvis!


It made me so happy that Hannah enjoyed herself so much and was excited to see what Samantha's daddy does. I know Samantha thinks it's neat but she sees that kind of thing day after day so it really isn't exciting for her anymore.

No comments: