Monday, March 12, 2007

I have had a terrible cough for the past 3 weeks. The cough was really annoying but I felt fine. Then this weekend it finally caught up with me. But I am pretty proud of avoiding an infection up until now...and I bow down to Airborne... That stuff really works. I went to the doctor today and got 3 prescriptions: an antibiotic, a decongestant / expectorant and an inhaler because he said when I cough I am having bronchial spasms. Mom has used an inhaler all my life for her asthma but I have never used one. I was a little freaked out but it seemed to go ok. Seeing the inhaler lying there on the table makes me think of a really great movie: The Hand That Rocks the Cradle... the nanny terrorizes the family but it all works out in the end. And speaking of movies... there was a show on the History channel today about the real people who lived in the Ammityville Horror house. I hope it's on again because I only caught half of it. It was about lawsuits that have been brought against the Lutz's and whether there was really anything that happened in that house.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hope you feel better soon. I loved The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. I'm not sure if I could watch it now though. After I had my kids I turned into a big ol' wimp.