Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I have a horrible cough! I sound awful but I feel fine which I am thankful for. I am also thankful for cough medicine. Yesterday I got some daytime and some nighttime cough medicine. They had both in a nice little bundle at the grocery store.

It is snowing again this morning. When will it be spring? We can't wait for it to warm up and for us to be able to get out in our garden. This year I want to add some more bushes in the places where there are holes. I am thinking evergreen bushes. We don't have any evergreen bushes because PoPo Pop doesn't like them. Maybe he won't notice if I throw some in.

Snofie is learning about bats in school. She is so excited to take her bat magazines in and tell her teacher that she is a member of the International Bat Conservancy.

No comments: