Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh boy am I cranky today. Last night there I was sound asleep when I awoke to a beeping noise. Bucky Katt, from my favorite comic strip "Get Fuzzy", spent the last week beeping every time someone tried to speak. So, I think, oh my God, he's real and he's here in my house, cool. After all it was 2am. But sadly, no Bucky Katt, just our alarm beeping. I had a momentary freak out where I thought someone was in the house and going to take my baby. I yelled for John but he wasn't home from work yet. He had a crash at the end of the night and didn't get home until 3:30am. I had to get up and fix the alarm myself. I wasn't sure how to make it stop beeping but something I did, don't recall what, made it stop. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't because John wasn't home yet. See, this is the reason I take sleeping pills, I don't like falling asleep when my hubby is not here. That sounds nice doesn't it... but really I just don't like being woken up when he comes home. So, John gets home and I'm still awake. I think I sort of fell asleep for a brief while but then I woke up at 5am as I do everyday because the neighbor's neurotic, poop eating dog is barking. UGH, I am cranky.



Am I the only person in the entire world who has never seen an episode of "Survivor"?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sorry you had such a crappy night. I have chronic insomnia and take Lunesta most nights.
And, I have never watched Survivor.