Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last night was kids night at Skyline. Samantha brings her purse every week and she and Tara get stickers and gum out of the machines in the lobby. It's like slot machines for kids. She keeps her quarters in the urine specimen container my dad gave her! It makes me laugh every week.



The other night Samantha was being disagreeable. I told her she just lost an 1/2 hour and would have to go to bed at 8:30pm instead of 9pm. She stared wailing and flailing... she begged me to give her back her 9pm. I told her I would consider it if she would stop wailing and flailing. She stopped and asked again. I told her I would decide after she took a shower... that if her attitude stayed good she could have her 9pm back. She demanded to know NOW!... and said that not knowing would devastate her... I tried so hard not to laugh. I even tried to hide my face so she wouldn't be able to tell that I was about to laugh but it didn't work and I busted out laughing. She got mad an stomped off into the shower.

No comments: