Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I feel like I have hit a slump. Maybe it was having all that company for the week that has exhausted me. I don't know if I can put together complete paragraphs because I am tired again today so I will write sentences instead:
  • We are having beautiful weather, blue sky, sun but not too hot.
  • Samantha re-built her Littlest Pet Shop village in the play room so we can sit at the kitchen table again.
  • I want a good recipe for macaroni salad.
  • Kelly and I shared our favorite pizza from PaPa Murphy's the other night: olive oil and garlic, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. We ate it on the deck because all the kids said it smelled bad. (Our husbands are included in the kids...)
  • Samantha and I watched "Darkness" again for about the 4th time and I finally got the ending and now it is no longer one of my favorite movies.
  • Tammy has been walking with us at Chestnut Ridge the last couple of nights.
  • I love taking a bubble bath on a cool summer evening.
  • The baby osprey can fly! We haven't actually seen him fly but others have said.
  • Talked to Dad the other day. Mom wasn't home and he said he had to go and get his pellet gun quick and shoot some squirrels before she got home.

No comments: