Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I really do but sometimes it is crazy. Take today for example... I worked out a schedule for next week's trip. I figured it 2 different ways since we weren't sure about one appointment and it took all morning. Then at 12:15pm Carla gets a call to confirm an appointment that we hadn't expected so I had 45 minutes before I had to leave to re-figure the whole thing and book the flight. It's amazing how in the end everything always comes together.

I DVR'd "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and I'm watching it as I write this... Oh my god, it's the best show ever. I didn't care for Julia Luise Dreyfus on Seinfeld but I love her on this show. I laugh so hard I cry when I watch it.

Samantha played at Ann's house this afternoon. She was so cute last night when she picked out an outfit to wear on her play date. Then this afternoon she asked if she could borrow my tiny Vera Bradly purse... I don't think I will ever see it again.

No comments: