Friday, November 2, 2007


Fall is finally here. It seems as though the trees are finally changing. There are two amazing reddish yellow mixed with orange-y trees outside my office and the Birch trees in our back yard have turned yellow. I think this weekend, on Sunday, John's day off, that we will do something outdoors. Maybe we'll go hiking. Hiking is the perfect fall activity and then we'll have hot cider.
After work I stopped by the farm market to pick up some of my favorite cheese, Guggisburg Swiss. The market smelled amazing, a mixture of apples and straw. I got a bunch of apples and they filled the car with their sweet scent.
Kelly and I picked the girls up and we took them up to the school library for the fall book fair. Samantha had a $5 coupon for completing her reading challenge. That plus the $15 we gave her allowed her to get four cool books. She and Tara had the best time making their selections.
Tonight is "Ghost Whisperer", "Women's Murder Club" and "Numbers". I getting all ready to curl up on the couch with a mug of hot cider.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love your Fall decorations. Fall leaves have all gone by now here in VT. OOH and I love cheese!
S looks cute in her Dorothy costume, E was Dorothy when she was 5.