Saturday, November 3, 2007


This is the beautiful recipe card holder Samantha made me in school. They are doing a whole unit on reading a recipe, following directions and measurements. I don't know if you can see the recipe at all but it is for pumpkin bread.
Last night I broke a light bulb while I was getting an extra blanket down. I had to call for John to come clean it up because I was in my bare feet. He said in exchange for waking him up I had to get up with him this morning while he was getting ready for work at 5:45am. I said, "oh, yes honey, of course I will get up with you!"
Funny, I actually did get up with him this morning. I stayed in bed so it was more like I was awake than really "up" but it's the thought that counts. After he left for work I went back to sleep and then spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing on the couch.

No comments: