Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh my God, I was so very very tired this morning after having been awake until after midnight. Even though I went in to bed around 11pm I couldn't really fall asleep until after Tammy left. Extra coffee for me today...



It was absolutely freezing when I dropped Samantha off at school this morning. I think it was something stupid like 28 degrees and there was a wind that made it worse.



Boy, I am Miss Complainer today. You'd think I was having a bad day but actually it's a quite pleasant day.



So, while I am complaining I will tell you that my fingers are numb from all the crocheting I've been doing. I finished Kelly scarf for her birthday and will post a picture soon. And, my Dad's blanket is sort of close to about half way done. I am planning on embellishing it with felt cutouts when it's finished and Ellen had a great idea, hand prints. Mine and Samantha's. That's a beautiful idea, I love it and that is exactly what I am going to do.

No comments: