Monday, November 26, 2007

Samantha did not want to go to school today after having 5 days off for Thanksgiving break. She tried to tell us she had a stomach ache but neither John nor I bought it. Once she figured out that she had to go to school anyway she was fine.

After work I picked up John and we went to the grocery. John was sulking... I hate it when he is sulking. And, he wouldn't tell me what it was about. He'll get over it I suppose.

Kelly and Tim met us at school and we waited together for the girls to come out. Today is Kelly's Birthday. (I'm almost done with her present...) They have pretty much decided to keep the dog that's been visiting from the rescue group. And, they have decided that his name will be Grady. I got to meet him on Thanksgiving when Kelly and the kids came by. He is a great dog.

I fell asleep on the couch. I was so very tired when we got home and John made tacos for dinner. This evening Samantha took a bath, John straightened the basement storage area and I worked on the blanket I am making my dad for Christmas.

No comments: