Monday, November 5, 2007



Well, the curio fit. It fit after they took some of it apart. Once they got it down there and put back together Ryan said: "It's a good thing Aunt Kate took those pictures to document our greatness." um, yeah, that's why I took them... Anyway, the above picture is not of the curio fiasco nor is it of John and Ryan... I am waiting to post those pictures until I am able to get an after picture. It's going to take John a while to get his cars in there. I stand corrected, he has 400 cars, not what ever piddly number I said yesterday.

The above picture is of Andy and Amber. They go to school with Samantha and live in her back pack. Sometimes they line in the doll house or My Little Pony land. First there was Andy and then one day I was at the thrift store and I saw Amber. She was so cute I had to get her because she just looked like the perfect girlfriend for Andy. They dated briefly and then there was a wedding. Pathetic aren't I...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

My daughter and her friends are always marrying off their stuffed animals. I tell them they are tooo young but they don't listen to Mama.