Tuesday, February 6, 2007

After dinner it was snowing. Everything was covered in a blanket of white. I had the blinds on the kitchen window up so I could watch the snow fall in the neighbor's yard. The kitchen window looks right into their back yard and it is beautiful. They have 3 giant spruce trees, you know, the good ones that have the big thick needles and are not Charlie Brown tree-ish. I suppose tomorrow it won't look as pretty once their German Shepard hit it. I wonder if Snofie knows to stay away from yellow snow? So, there we are after dinner and Snofie looks outside and says, "It's pretty. It's amazing. Oh, hey, it's pretty amazing."

So, here I sit, watching TV above the whir of the leaf blower. Yup, I said leaf blower. PoPo Pop wondered what would happen if he shoveled the snow with the leaf blower instead of the shovel or the little snow blower we have. Oh, he was so excited and there was Snofie jumping up and down asking if she could come too. Well, they've been out there for about 15 minutes and no one is crying yet. I can't believe we have that big of a driveway or that much snow... OH GOD, what is he out there doing!?!

No comments: