Monday, February 5, 2007

Snofie didn't have school today. Actually, all the schools in Central Ohio were closed because of the bitter cold. This morning it was -3.4 degrees, but I was toasty warm on my way to work. Several years ago Mom gave me a floor length overstuffed down coat. I think I have mentioned it before, the one I look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man in. I didn't even need the heat in the car it is such a toasty coat. PoPo Pop stayed home from work again today. Even though he is taking an antibiotic as well as a decongestant, he doesn't seem to be feeling any better. I hope he feels better soon because I don't like seeing him all mopey, poor PoPo Pop. I am so thankful that Snofie hasn't gotten sick this winter. This evening Snofie and I watched the best movie on Lifetime called "Montana Sky".

No comments: