Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snofie had a basketball game today. That is absolutely all we did.

Our bedroom is painted a very dark blue. It's not quite a navy blue, just a very dark true blue. And, there is a spot of blue paint on the ceiling. It looks like a bug. I have been saying for years that I will scrape it off but never quite get around to actually doing it. At first scraping the bug spot was on my to do list. Everyday I would transfer it to the next days list. Somewhere along the way I got tired of writing: scrape buggy paint spot off ceiling and started a short hand approach: scraping. Then finally it dropped off the list altogether. I often forget about the buggy paint spot until I am lying in bed and am startled by it, "oh shit, there's a big bug up there!" Maybe I'll leave it up there.

Back to the basketball game... Snofie made the first basket of the game. Yup, that was the highlight of the day.

No comments: