Thursday, January 18, 2007

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache. I think it's a migraine but it's hard to tell anymore, it may actually be a sinus headache. Anyway, I plan on leaving work early, going home, taking a Maxalt and going to sleep. PoPo Pop is off today so he can pick up Snofie from school. Sue did say that I looked cute today. That was nice of her considering that I am wearing my PJ's.

Yesterday we were still having major computer issues at work. Normally we would just call Brad, the computer guy, but he is off this week due to the passing of his mother on Monday. That didn't seem to stop us though, Lynn was asked to call him at home. I felt so bad for Brad and Lynn.

Me: Did you hear that the guy who created Scooby Doo died?
PoPo Pop: From Smoking dope?
Me: No, he was Asian.

No comments: