Monday, January 15, 2007

Snofie did not have school today and PoPo Pop took the day off as well. They spent the day together going to lunch and working on the basement. Snofie was all excited to tell me about how she got to hammer nails and paint.

I can't believe we have done it again, we have sent Jeff into the eye of the storm once again. Let's see, he's been to California with wildfires and Texas with a hurricane and mow Missouri with a killer ice storm, and I mean killer literally. The storm has killed several people so far. But while I was at work I did not hear from him so I am going with the "no news is good news" theory.

I was going to make Chinese for dinner but we are all tired and don't feel like doing anything so we ordered pizza and then plan on camping out in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.

No comments: