Sunday, December 17, 2006

8 Shdes of Nifty

I heard that quote and had to write it down so I wouldn't forget, isn't it a good one!

January 3rd is the next new episode of "Top Chef", I can't wait that long.

I had every good intention of finishing my Christmas cards today but didn't. It's going on the list for tomorrow. Instead Snofie and I watched "Cold Creek Manor". That's another one of those movies that I can watch again and again and not get tired of it. I love that Snofie has the same taste in movies as I do, we have the best time watching together. You know, if Snofie and I had grown up together at the same time I think we would have been friends.

So, I've been working on my novel and I am at an impasse. You see, the one character that I really love needs to have something bad happen to her. Not letting the cat out of the bag or anything, I am planning on her daughter being kidnapped. The thing is, it would be much better if she were found, well, not alive. But, I don't want such a bad thing to happen to this one character. I thought about having it happen to her friend's daughter but what would the motive be then, huh, I'm in a pickle...

No comments: