Friday, December 15, 2006

I need to drink more water...

I only put this as the title of this post to remind myself. 10pm is NOT the best time to remember that you haven't had any water all day unless you count the 4 cups of coffee.

This evening Snofie and i went to The Columbus Children's Theatre for their production of "A Christmas Story". It was really good. The boy who played Randy was amazing. Snofie wore her red velvet dress with the white fur collar. I kept sneaking glances at her sitting there next to me with her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap. She enjoyed the play so much and afterward got all of the actor's autographs on her program. After the play we walked into The Short North for coffee. We had egg nog lattes and talked. Snofie is so much fun to be with. On the drive home through downtown people were walking to their cars after the performance of Cats. I commented that I didn't realize Cats was in town and Snofie said,"It opened today and runs through the 17th." I swear, that's a direct quote. Sometimes I can't believe she's only 8 years old.

No comments: